IMARA Horizon houses and provides a wide range of consultancy services:
- Training, Advisory and Guidance on all aspects of Health-Related matters particularly Health Systems, Human Resources for Health, Communicable Diseases, Non-Communicable Diseases, Policy Advisory Matters etc.
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), covering water supply, sanitation and hygiene products and services, in both urban and rural locations.
- Youth inclusion (including life skills development, technical skills development, entrepreneurship, mentoring, coaching, community development, etc.)
- Training and coaching in the three sectors (needs analysis, content-curriculum development, design of delivery methodologies, group formulation and training facilitation, results tracking and monitoring etc.
- Business Development Services (BDS) supporting private sector and small medium enterprise establishment & development – in Information & Communication Technology, Agriculture, Energy & WASH.
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Verification and Learning (MEVL) – including conducting monitoring and evaluation exercises; conducting baseline and end line surveys; project mid-term reviews, conducting outcome mapping and surveys; building of capacity amongst stakeholders to develop MEVL plans and conduct quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Organizational and Institutional Development, Governance, Accountability and Leadership – with a specific focus on building these skills in associations/ NGOs/CSOs/ cooperatives/ producer or processor groups
- Developing business cases, and conducting market analysis in any sector.
Human resource management services inclusive of recruitment services, salary surveys, workforce planning, learning and development and employee wellbeing programmes